找回密码
 轻松注册
查看: 3090|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

尚正防雷

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2010-10-18 08:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
      Strategy guides for Diablo II character builds and game situations. Guides are PvP and PvM, and cover a wide variety of play styles and builds. See the sub-categories for more specific groupings of version, and character.
Move up to the main Strategy guides category to see guides for Diablo I, Diablo II, and Diablo III.

diablo 2  items         diablo 2 store   d2 items    diablo 2 shop   diablo items   diablo set items diablo 2 item     buy diablo 2 items

My account name is *TienJe on USWest, and I''ve had a zon in my PvP arsenal since early 1.09. I play legit characters, so I won''t be considering hacked items in this guide. I''m always free to duel or to answer questions.
With the coming of 1.10 and the Enigma runeword, Zons became the prey in PvP. Zons cannot effectively function with the Enigma armor, as they need the damage and IAS to maintain good attack speed. Without teleport, they became the slowest of all characters, and with the other characters beginning to teleport, it was hard for the Zon to keep up. However, even in 1.11, the Zon stays at the top of the damage output ladder. Faith bow shooting at 7 FPA has one of the highest damages in the game. The task now is for the Zon to learn to dodge attacks and play the role of the prey. If the Zon is built correctly and under the hands of a good dueler, it is still very versatile and impressive. So, this hybrid zon seeks to combine the power of the faith bow with the protection and effectiveness of the one point wonders of the javelin tab.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 轻松注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|沪ICP备13015411号-2|ASPCN防雷技术论坛.

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:24